/  
Home » News » Armenian sabotage attempt repelled by Azerbaijani armed forces (Video)

Armenian sabotage attempt repelled by Azerbaijani armed forces (Video)

Oğuz TV: Azerbaijan’s armed forces have prevented another act of sabotage of Armenia and the Armenian side suffered losses, said the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry Feb. 22.

Actions of the Armenian side were previously identified on Feb. 21 and pre-emptive strikes were carried out on the Armenian positions. The Armenian side, suffering losses of killed and wounded, was forced to retreat.

There are no casualties of the Azerbaijani armed forces and the operational situation along the line of contact is completely controlled, said the Defense Ministry.

The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan. As a result of the ensuing war, in 1992 Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts. The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. Armenia has not yet implemented four UN Security Council resolutions on withdrawal of its armed forces from the Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding districts

Comments,Baxışınız
oguz gif telegram
Play All Replay Playlist Replay Track Shuffle Playlist Hide picture